Your business involves a lot of legal issues. Both complex commercial matters requiring specialized legal assistance and more day-to-day issues that unnecessarily burden your organization. Corbus has many years of experience in numerous leading sectors (e.g. banking and insurance, fashion, ICT, top-level sports, real estate franchises) and can thus provide hands-on assistance adapted to the needs of your company.
Our services in the area of corporate law:
- Distribution law: distribution agreements, concession agreements, agency agreements, franchise agreements, commission agent agreements;
- Intellectual property rights and know-how: copyright, software law, trademark law, design law;
- Market and commercial practices, both B2B and B2C: the legal framework of web shops, action against slavish imitation;
- ICT law: software development agreements, licensing agreements, escrow agreements;
- Portrait rights: sponsorship agreements, social media management agreements, including for celebrities;
- Personal data protection: assistance with GDPR compliance;
- Commercial agreements: general terms and conditions, sales agreements (e.g., of trades), service agreements (e.g., production agreements, consulting and management agreements), leases, cooperation agreements (e.g., non-equity joint ventures);
- Financial agreements: leasing, renting, loan, corporate finance, collateral, guarantees;
- Recovery files.